- Built on the Shelby Series 1 all aluminum 6061 T-6 heat-treated monocot space-frame with composite honeycomb floor and side wall panels developing twice the torsional (52 hertz) and bending stiffness of most sport cars.
- One of the lightest and stiffest auto chassis in the world at only 254 lbs!
- Power it with your favorite Small Block of FE power plant and coupled it to the RBT Transaxle Customized for FII Roadsters 5-speed transaxle with selectable gear sets , managed by a hydraulically controlled dual-disk clutch pack system for smooth operations.
- Custom leather interior with full size XR or Cobra carbon fiber leather seats
- Hand crafted leather dash, sides and rear panel console, several gauges options
- 6” of pedal adjustable for tall drivers
Own 1 of 10 Limited Edition FII 427 Roadsters In Aluminum or Composite
Building on the all-aluminum Shelby Series 1 supercar frame our team brings you this amazing supercar
FII's engineers, designers, machinist and technicians have re-engineered this platform to incorporated race proven components to accommodate a front mounted 427 Ford married to a RBT ZF type 5 speed transaxle keeping us at a 50/50 front to rear balance providing unsurpassed performance with a Power to Weight Ratio not achievable by most supercars today
Our custom Aluminum or compost roadster’s body and hand-crafted coach work bring back the ‘60s look with 21st century technology – including power steering and A/C
For the open air enthusiast who does not fit in the classic or late model sports car, the FII 427 Roadster is the solution! It’s designed to comfortably accommodate a 6 foot 9 inch, 270 lb driver
This 2400 lb car with our version of the 427 FE or 427 small block easily runs in the low 3's 0 to 60 and will top out at over 180…with the A/C on.
This powerful roadster can go head-to-head with the best
Official Shelby Tribute
FII 427 Roadster- CSX 5480
The Only All Aluminum Fii 427 Roadsters®
$ Call for avaibility
- A Tribute to the Past with Today’s performance
Serial #1 FII 427 Roadster
Available at $119,400
Very Clean 3500 Miles
Display by invitation at Pebble Beach Concourse, Laguna Seca Rolex Motorsports Reunions, and at several Barrett Jackson Auctions, SEMA, PRI events.